Dj Aril Whoot
The Big Boss



Whoot Whoot !

Wassup ! I'm the big fan of DJ BLEND
I'm a Jr.Dj !
My username is DjAril !!


Take A Look At This



Entries Whoot Links Go die


Problem ?



Forever Music !


Thank You


Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Aina Hanani
New Aril... know as DJ WHOOT!!
Thursday, March 28, 2013 | 2:04 PM | 0 sedang mendengar lagu sayaaa
hey dude, i'm back now...


Do you want to know what i doing now rite?...
simple.. now i be a freelance DJ ..any event and and genre i can do for u guys..
if you want a party and need a dj just pm me or comment me..sure i'll will reply dude...


girl??

don't no what to say again..my heart always broken... pity rite?? hell yeah , but never mind. i always got my family, friend and else..LOL my english so SUCK..hahaha

this all for today i don't have a idea to think..hahhahahah.. x.O


                           ME as KNOW as DJ ARIL WHOOT. just put your hand up party people!!



new set mixer X32 beringer digital.. still in learning maybe can be a sound man..XD



AND THIS MY DECK DUDE!!!!!!!


Dj Forever






Older Post | Newer Post